Friday 27 January 2012

Short Purple bridesmaid dresses houston IKTE433

length:Short


Fabric:Taffeta


Embellishment:Bow tie/Ruches


Neckline:Strapless


Dress Color:Purple


Style:Short


Price:$107.99



Details:This short mini shirt a attractive made of purple taffeta. Strapless neckline is embellished by a handmade beaded bowknot, accenting the seductive round bust. The fitted bodice is corset by waistband back which shapes sexy keyhole. The mini skirt is full ruffles just below the hip.


This dress was absolutely amazing! I wore it to a military ball with my husband and received so many compliments on it. It was extremely comfortable, so I was able to wear my dress throughout the night without any discomfort. The only downside was that my gown was a little longer than I would have preferred. I am 5'4" and I wore 3.5" heels but the dress was still under my shoes at times. This can totally be fixed by using the custom tailoring option and adjusting the hem to hollow length...which I'll be doing next time! :0)If you are thinking about ordering this dress, please be sure to give yourself plenty of time to do so before your event. The ball was on the 15th of December, so I ordered my dress on the first of December and was not aware of how long it would take to actually get to me until after the order was placed. It took two weeks, with the expedited shipping, so that didn't leave much time for alterations, in the event they would have been needed. Outside of that, there are no complaints! I will definitely be back to order more dresses in the future. CharmAnd White Cocktail Dresses Under 100


I would really like to see a true picture of this dress. It's gorgeous! :) rachel777@gmail.com pleaseAnd white plus size cocktail dresses Red Bridesmaid Dress Under $100

No comments:

Post a Comment