Monday 30 January 2012

Short Watermelon bridesmaid dresses long sleeves IKTE554

length:Short


Fabric:Taffeta


Embellishment:Floral


Neckline:Strapless


Dress Color:Watermelon


Style:Short


Price:$108.99



Details:New arrival short style for taffeta dress features strapless neck with petite bodice, while true natural waistband defines the style introducing the asymmetrical ruffled skirt hugging your figure ingeniously, complemented by rosettes handwork at side.And bridesmaid dresses yellow


I would like to buy 4-5 dresses for a wedding coming up November, I really liked the the dress but I can't really picture it in a different color.I'm intrested in the pink-watermelon colors or any other good recomendations you have for this dress.Please email me or post pictures in different colors.ThanksAnd black cocktail dresses with sleeves


The dress was beautifully made. It also fit like a glove. The measurment chart they offer is spot on. The color and material were good quality. It also got delivered to me in a timely manner. I recommend this dress for an elegant evening out. I will certainly order from light in the box again.

No comments:

Post a Comment