Friday 3 February 2012

A-line Black bridesmaid dresses ventura ca SOT325

length:Court


Fabric:Tulle


Embellishment:Pleats


Neckline:Sweetheart


Dress Color:Black


Style:A-line


Price:$150.99



Details:Elegant style designer black dress features all the traditional elements. Fitting bodice with the slight sensual touch perfectly carves the chest curve, while chic fabric tenderly flows into a long romantic dress with brush train offering romantic touch. Minimalist design perfectly matches with the fancy hand craft creating a fabulous look.And cobalt blue bridesmaid dresses


This dress was purchased for a military ball i will be attending in January...It was a perfect fit!!...Light in the box did a fantastic job with both dress and shipping...THANKS!!!!


I brought four of these dresses for my bridesmaids and whilst the quality was very good and I was very happy with the colours I ordered them made to measure so I could avoid having to go to a dressmaker after my purchase. All four dresses were much much bigger than what I ordered so I suggest that you don't pay the extra $30 to get them made to measure as the sizes will be way out.And Cocktail Dresses Under 100 Black And White Bridesmaid Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment