Wednesday 15 February 2012

Princess Lilac cocktail dresses plus TKWE277

length:Floor-length Sleeve Length:Short


Fabric:Ciffon


Embellishment:Pleat


Neckline:Bateau


Dress Color:Lilac


Style:Princess


Price:$159.99



Details:Here comes Princess Kate, besides the dignified and elegant she always has, this lavender dress brings dreamlike and romance to her. Pleatings naturally embellished in the bodice and cascade to the skirt, a simple designed sash highlights your slender waist. Laps ware with the wind, you will be the fresh air of the party.


Well constructed garment with good quality material. Very happy, however next time will order dress tailored. HOT Dress: Green Bridesmaid DressesAnd dark red bridesmaid dresses


I purchased the (W90924) wedding dress. I love it!!! It arrived the date they said it would. It was packaged nicely and included a garment bag. I have to admit I was hesitant considering I don鈥檛 normally purchase clothes online but the price couldn鈥檛 be beat and Light in the box had the best selection! I am so happy I decided to order the dress. The material is of high quality and the cut fits the same as the picture. I did have it altered by a local seamstress and she said the dress was easy to work with. I had seamless zipper pockets added and they are Awesome!! Thank you for an amazing dress!!! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment