Monday 6 February 2012

Sheath White jcpenney cocktail dresses plus size SOT410

length:Sweep


Fabric:Chiffon


Embellishment:Embroidery/Beading


Neckline:Sweetheart


Dress Color:White


Style:Sheath


Price:$142.99



Details:Sparkling white evening gown is featured by sweetheart neckline with bewitching bodice decorated with sparkling beaded motifs and rhinestones throughout. Slender waist introduces the split skirt running down to the ground with a sweep train.And Long Sleeve Cocktail Dresses


beautiful sleek and comfortable. Definitely worth the price !


We decided to elope and I needed a wedding dress with just 12 days notice. I found this dress through Light in the Box and it was just what I was looking for, for my impromptu tropical wedding. I had it altered once I received it (rush shipment was received very quickly!) and had the train removed (which was longer than I anticipated, based on the pictures). It was perfect!And Green Bridesmaid Dresses

1 comment: