Wednesday 15 February 2012

A-Line Hunter Green cocktail dresses length TKWE240

length:Floor-Length Sleeve Length:Sleeveless


Fabric:Taffeta


Embellishment:Beading


Neckline:One Shoulder Strap


Dress Color:Hunter Green


Style:A-Line


Price:$129.99



Details:A dainty and gorgeous element surrounds the A-line gown silhouette.Pleated one shoulder links fitted bodice which is accented with crisscross ruches on the bust and horizontal pleats on the body with natural waistline which is highlighted by a bowtie and brooch at center.The balloon skirt flares out with pleats and floor length.


I absolutely adore the look fo this dress. Being the mother-of -the-bride, I want to look my best. I was a bit dissapointed with the color I picked out. The navy blue looked a bit brighter on the web site. I ordered the custom sizing also but I am having a taylor take up the shoulders for a perfect fit. The ony thing I would do differently next time would be to order a lighter color. HOT Dress: Cocktail Dresses With Sleeves


I was thinking about changing sash colors during the reception; but from the picture it looks like the sash is sewn on and not removable. Is that correct? Thanks!And plus size cocktail dresses with sleeves

No comments:

Post a Comment