Monday 13 February 2012

Mermaid White cocktail dresses greensboro nc YUI454

length:Chapel


Fabric:Chiffon


Embellishment:Bow tie/Ruffles


Neckline:Sweetheart


Dress Color:White


Style:Mermaid


Price:$168.99



Details:Mermaid silhouette takes you into a beautiful fairy tale. This romantic piece is the freshest scenery of the red carpet. Sweetheart neckline highlights your beautiful neck, black belt in the waist looks stunning and refined. Asymmetric pleatings embellished in the whole dress makes the design unique and glamorous. Just wearing the dress and enjoying your precious moment.And white plus size cocktail dresses


I absolutely love this dress. It is so elegant. I can hardly wait to wear it to my daughter's wedding.


i love this dress it was beautifull my husband loved me in it stunning heres a picture for u to seeAnd short red cocktail dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment